What is the schedule?
This is a general guide:
- Day 1 – Arrive and settle in with a brief gathering & a little stretch to unwind from your travels.
- Day 2 to Day 6 – “Instructional” days with Yoga & Meditation and Art!
- Day 7 – Free days to explore, rest, or paint more. Visit the Juseu site for inspiration (one of their hammocks looks pretty inviting to us!)
- Day 8 to 10 – Continue with Art Making, Yoga & Meditation.
- Day 11 – Celebrate, rest & pack.
- Day 12 – Depart.
Is it just for women?
No! We’re an inclusive kind of crowd.
How do I prepare?
Clear your schedule and your mind. Put an auto-responder on your email, turn off your phone, let people know you will be MIA for 12 whole days! We will send you a what to bring ideas list but we take care of all your art & yoga supplies and every meal is on us!
What if I’ve never practiced yoga and the idea of meditation intimidates me?
Not to worry. Marlene believes that yoga is for everyBODY and she has years of experience working with people of all ages and abilities – a yoga class is all about team spirit – we will won’t leave you behind! This is a safe environment for exploration. Meditation means so many things to so many – if you feel you can sit (or lie down), breathe and open your mind to possibilities – you will do just fine. Learn more here.
How do I get there?
Juseu is approximately a 3 hour drive from Barcelona. You are welcome to rent a car or you can catch a ride with us as we will arrange a group pick up and return to Barcelona. Contact us if you have any questions.
What if I register and I can’t make it?
Please see our fine print page for more information on cancelations, refunds and the like.
I still have a question.
If there’s something you need to clear up or explore before registering, please contact us.